Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Reading List

Fall time is my favorite time to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea.
Here is my list of books I either highly recommend, or I look forward to reading this fall!

 1.) Looking For Alaska By John Green

My favorite version of the cover.
Buy the book here.
I heard this book had really good reviews, so I decided to pick up my own copy. I am really glad I did! It is more of a high school book, but it is really, really good!

2.) To Kill A Mockingbird By Harper Lee
A pretty version or the book sold at Barnes and Noble.
Regular copy here.
I have to read this book for school, but so far it is amazing! Did you know that in a survey for the the most influential book of all time, To Kill A Mockingbird came in second place, only being beat by the Bible?

3.) The Maze Runner By James Dashner
This book was recently made into a movie!
Buy the book here.
My sister recommend this book to me, and I was excited that I got the chance to read it before school started. I will admit, the first hundred pages are a little challenging to get through, but after that there isn't a dull moment!

4.) Paper Towns By John Green
What girl doesn't love a John Green book?
Buy the book here.
I have not started this book yet, but I am very excited to! My sister recommended this book also, and gave me her copy. As soon as I finish Looking For Alaska, this is next on my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...