Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall Outfit Inspiration! Leather and Plaid

I decided to put together some outfits for a kind of look-book for you guys! As you may already know, plaid and leather are huge trends this season, so I decided to show you guys how to wear it!

Outfit 1: Add a Fun Accessory! In this outfit I kept everything very simple and comfy with jeggings, an embellished navy blue shirt, and a gray cardigan. I then added a giant plaid scarf for some color!





Outfit 2: Mix and Match. For this outfit, I went a bit edgy with an embellished flannel, a pleather skirt, fun tights, and heeled wedges.









Outfit 3: Dress it up. This outfit is my favorite! It is so simple, yet so pretty. I just paired a black dress that has a pleather skirt with black over the knee socks and black riding boots.






Outfit 4: Preppy. This outfit is a combination of an embellished peter pan collar shirt with plaid shorts, knee high socks, and navy blue ballet flats. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...