Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: For Him

     For this one, I got help from my dad to make sure these are things that guys really want to receive! By guys, I mean any guy in your life, from you dad to your boyfriend.


1.) A Good Razor and Shaving Cream. Guys have to shave their face everyday, so they men as well have a good electric razor! Here is one I found online for $30! My dad also suggested shaving cream too. You can get this with the razor, or chose one or the other!

2.) A Gift Card. This one is a bit more obvious, but is also much appreciated. If you don't know what store to get the gift card from, I would suggest Amazon or a Visa Gift Card.

3.) A Subscription Box. This one is a bit more unique. Did you know Birchbox has a Birchbox Men's? They do! It is full of stuff like shampoo, shaving cream, and cologne samples!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...