Saturday, September 20, 2014

3 Ways to Style a Button Down!

Hey guys! Today I decided since it will be getting colder soon, I am going to show you 3 ways to style the same classic button down!

MODERN PREP

     The first I chose is preppy. For this outfit, I decided to keep the shirt untucked over white pants with a crystal necklace and dark pink flats. The classic button down and simplicity of this outfit make it easy and preppy, but the white pants and pink flats make it different. I have worn this outfit many times before, and always get compliments! This outfit is perfect for any occasion, because you can dress it up or down.
Headband- Crew Cuts, Necklace- J.Crew Outlet
Button Down- Old Navy, Pants- White Levi's, Shoes- Tory Burch (Similar)

CASUAL CHIC

     This outfit is a bit more relaxed, yet still very girly and cute! For this outfit, I wore the button down untucked again, over dark wash jeans with floral converse, a navy necklace, and a bright pink sweater. This outfit is very girly, but still comfy. Definitely one of my favorites!
Headband- Crew Cuts, Necklace- Crew Cuts,  Same Button Down
Sweater- Kate Spade (Similar), Jeans- Madewell, Sneakers- Cath Kidston 


DRESS IT UP!

     One of my favorite things to do is wear a button down under an everyday dress and add fun accessories! For this look, I layered one of my favorite dresses over the button down, added a colorful necklace, and black wedge booties. This creates an unique look that I love to wear to school.

Headband- Crew Cuts, Necklace- Francesca's (Similar), Same Button Down
Dress- Loft (Similar), Shoes- Madden Girl

Disclaimer: Some of the things I have are expensive. Most of the time, I find them on sale or at an outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...