Monday, September 29, 2014

BirchBox Unboxing! (September)

     This month, I decided to try out my very first monthly subscription service! I decided to check out BirchBox, a $10 monthly subscription service. I know it doesn't have the best reviews when compared to other subscription services, but I must say I was quite pleased when I opened it!


The samples that I got were all fairly good sizes, which I was very happy about!

I'm going to be showing you the products going from left to right.

A sample face mask I got in the box.
I loved the face mask! It really did make my skin glow, and helped with two blemishes I had. I am considering buying the full size.
Full sized chapstick.
I was super happy about this extra I received. I love lip balms, and I am always looking for a new one to try! This one is very moisturizing, and has two sides. 
Body wash sample.
This body wash smells really good, and left my skin feeling super soft after I used it!
Eyeliner sample.
This eyeliner is waterproof, and is very creamy and pigmented. Of course, I am only 13, and do not need to wear eyeliner, so my mom took this one.
These two samples were together in the little green box.
The shave cream smells nice and fruity, and is very moisturizing, which is awesome! I have a love-hate relationship with perfume samples. I like trying new scents, but I just wish I had more than 5 sprays to see if I want to buy it.

As I said before, I was very pleased with this box, and I think I might try BirchBox again sometime!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...