Friday, November 7, 2014

Black Dog Ginger Snaps!


     Hello! Today I am going to share a recipe with all of you. But this isn't just any recipe, this the recipe for the best cookies in the world! At my school, you make these cookies in Foods and Nutrition class and it is known throughout the school that they are sensational! What are these cookies? Homemade Ginger Snaps! This recipe is from The Black Dog. Here it is:

Here is the PDF version for you to print out! Click here.
     Some of these instructions are more complicated than they need to be. For example, if you don't have a food processor, like the recipe calls for in instruction 2, don't sweat it! I do not personally have one, so I just use a blender on a low setting for maybe ten seconds.

     For instruction number four, if you do not have a strainer, they are really cheap at places like Walmart or Target! If you do not want to go out to get one, I think a coffee strainer would work pretty well.
Me, straining the ginger.
Fresh ginger root.
What they should look like when they're done!


     Sorry I have been away for so long! The reason why I have been away is a story I will have to share with you later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...