Thursday, February 5, 2015

Winter Reading List!

     Hello! As some of you may remember, back in October I made a post about my Fall Reading List. I have decided to make this a seasonal thing for me to do, to you guys some book ideas for each season! I am really excited about this, because I have found several books that I want to share with you that I look forward to reading. I hope this gives you some inspiration on what to read!

1. Will Grayson, Will Grayson. It's very rare that I find a n author that I love, but John Green has been my current favorite! Something about the way he writes, I just love! His stories are well written, with flawed characters, and teenage romance. I am not going to lie, I have very single one of his books! I can't wait to start this one!


2. Let It Snow. Okay, so maybe I already read this book, but I loved it so much, I had to include it! I read it around Christmas, and found all three of the intertwining stories so cute and perfect for winter. I absolutely adored this book!

3. An Abundance Of Katherines. Oh look, another John Green book! What can I say, I love the way he writes!

4. Popular. I find the concept of this book absolutely fascinating! It was written by a girl when she was in the 8th grade, who did something captivating. She took a book that was written in the 50's about how to become popular, and conducted social experiments to see if the book was still relevant today! How cool is that?

5. The Diary Of Anne Frank. We are currently reading this book in school, but I am not going to lie, I love it! To think, a girl the same age as me going through something like that, and documenting all of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...